Their Angels Military Support Group is honored to have such outstanding, supportive volunteers. Volunteers meet the first Saturday of each month to assemble packages for the troops, gather donations, and participate in organizational projects.
There are many ways that someone could become involved with Their Angels Military Support Group. On the first Saturday of each month, hundreds of volunteers from the San Francisco Bay Area gather to pack 500+ Civilian-Rations (care packages) to express gratitude and appreciation for the dedicated service of our men and women in uniform around the globe.
Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless,
but because they’re priceless.
~ Sherry Anderson
How You Can Help
- Join Their Angels for our monthly packing
- Donate items for the packing events or write letters for the troops
- Pledge a tax-deductible donation by mail or through our online platform
- Become a sponsor of Their Angels
- Join us at community events
- Partner with us on social media
- Spread the word about what we do